In this current health crisis and continuing spread of Coronavirus, I wanted to reiterate the current Government guidelines and explain what all of us at the Camomile Rooms are doing to keep you as safe as possible.
Your health and wellbeing has always been of paramount importance to us and we are now taking that more seriously than ever.
Our Hygiene Routine:
- Everyone attending appointments will be asked to wash their hands/use hand sanitiser on arrival and at the end of their treatment.
- All therapists thoroughly wash their hands and use hand sanitiser before and after every treatment and when they arrive and leave the premises.
- All surfaces, door handles and bathroom sink, taps and toilet are being thoroughly disinfected before and after every treatment, as well as at the beginning and end of each day.
- All towels and blankets are washed on a hot wash and are replaced between clients.
- As this is a small business, there are very rarely any more than four people on the premises at any one time so we have plenty of time to thoroughly disinfect all areas between treatments.
What You Can Do:
- If you have a new cough, a fever (however mild), breathing difficulties or any flu symptoms PLEASE contact us to reschedule your appointment. DO NOT attend your appointment and follow current guidelines to self-isolate at home for seven days. This also applies if you have been in close contact with anybody who has any of the above symptoms. There will obviously be no cancellation fee for anybody who reschedules at late notice due to this. Nobody will be penalised for doing the right thing.
- If you are unsure whether or not to attend your appointment, please give us a call or drop me an email.
- If you have arrived back from anywhere with a high virus transmission rate, please contact us BEFORE attending your appointment.
We are all doing everything we can to ensure that the Camomile Rooms is a safe space for you and please be assured that we will cancel appointments if any of us have the slightest symptom and will be self-isolating at home for a minimum of seven days.
These are uncertain times and we need to trust and support each other, following the Government guidelines at all times.
There may be more changes to come, and we will be keeping a very close eye on any changes to advice from the Government and will be following all measures as they emerge.
It is still business as usual at the moment, albeit with all possible precautions being taken.
With all good wishes,