Our Covid-Secure Workplace Policy – Please take the time to read what you’ll need to know for your treatments.
Although the government have lifted many legal restrictions relating to the Covid19 pandemic, the extra precautions and policies I introduced to ensure that The Camomile Rooms remains the safe, comfortable haven it has always been remain in place.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WEARING OF FACE COVERINGS IN PERSONAL CARE SETTINGS IS NOW MANDATORY, AS OF NOVEMBER 30TH 2021.
These procedures have all been designed to give you maximum protection and peace of mind that you are safe and secure, whilst at the same time ensuring you feel nurtured and comfortable during your treatment. They have been compiled in accordance with both government recommendations and my own professional associations and insurers and will be in place until further notice.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!
- If you have any of the following symptoms: cold-like symptoms, fever; new cough; body aches; feeling generally unwell; sore throat; headache; digestive upset; loss of smell or taste, new skin rashes, marks, bumps, bruises or lesions please DO NOT attend your appointment. And please be assured that I will be cancelling all appointments and self-isolating for a minimum of 10 days if I have any of these symptoms. If I do have any symptoms I will ensure I am tested for Covid19 and will then take appropriate action.
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you are unwell in any way.
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment if any member of your immediate household tests positive for Covid19.
- Taking a lateral flow test on the day of your appointment is always appreciated.
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you have returned from a trip abroad within the last week.
- You will be asked to give permission for your contact details to be passed onto the Test and Trace system if necessary. This will be in line with the GDPR laws.
- I reserve the right to refuse treatment if I feel either you or myself are at risk of illness.
- Cancellation fees will not be applicable when related in any way to Covid-19.
- You will receive a short pre-treatment Covid-related health questionnaire attached to your appointment reminder email 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Please complete and submit this before your appointment to allow your treatment to proceed as normal.
- It is very strongly advised that you leave a period of three days between having your Covid vaccine/booster/flu jab and your reflexology/massage treatment.
BOOKING YOUR TREATMENT
- Bookings can be made via email / Online consultations can be booked online here. You will not be able to pop in and make an appointment.
- If you are coming for your treatment and would like to bring your child with you, please also ensure that they are exhibiting no Covid-related symptoms.
- If you are bringing your child with you for your/their appointment, please do not bring any unnecessary belongings.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR TREATMENT
- We will both need to wear facial coverings. I will greet you at the door already wearing one. Please arrive already wearing your facial covering but I will have spares if you forget to bring one. Your mask will need to remain on throughout your treatment and until you have left the premises.
- I will ask you some health and Covid-related questions before I take you through to the treatment room.
- Please try not bring extra bags of shopping with you. Your other belongings (handbags and outer wear) will be placed in a lidded plastic box in the treatment room, which will then be disinfected between treatments.
- You will be required to use hand sanitiser on arrival and upon leaving. There are also hand washing facilities and disposable paper towels available.
ATTENDING YOUR TREATMENT
- Please bring your own water bottle with you. You can bring your own mugs if you would prefer a hot drink as individual herbal tea bags in a sealed container and a kettle will be kept in the treatment room and will be disinfected between treatments.
- Individually wrapped packets of tissues will be available if you require one, which you will then be take away with you at the end of treatment.
- My treatment room will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and ventilated between every treatment. All doors will then be left open for you so you do not have to touch any doors or door handles.
PAYMENT AND DEPARTURE
- Payment will be made via our contactless payment system so no cards need to be handled. BACS payment in advance of the treatment will also be available. Cash is also accepted but card payments are preferred.
- I will open all doors for you as you leave to ensure you do not need to touch any surfaces unnecessarily.
OTHER STEPS I AM TAKING TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND MINE:
- There will be a half an hour gap between every treatment to allow all the public areas (both internal and external), doors and door handles, all surfaces, the treatment couch/chair, sofa and my treatment room to be thoroughly steam-cleaned and disinfected, as well as to ensure no two clients crossover.
- I will be the only therapist working on the premises so there will be only two people in at any one time – myself and you.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all times in all rooms.
- I will wear clear face visors for anyone who is hearing-impaired so clear communication is maintained.
- All pillowcases, towels, blankets and sheets used for each treatment will be removed immediately afterwards, placed in a sealed bag and removed for laundering services. Each client will have a fresh set of laundry per treatment.
- My risk assessment and cleaning protocols will be available to anybody who wishes to read them and understand all measures I have put in place. To request a copy please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email them straight to you.
- Extra training in Covid-19 infection risk and hygiene recommendations have also been undertaken so you know you are in safe hands.
- As a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, the Association of Reflexologists and the Complementary Therapists Association, I am also following all of their comprehensive guidance very closely.
These measures are in place to ensure your treatments are as calming and nurturing as always and you are secure in the knowledge that your safety, health and wellbeing is being supported and maintained to the highest standard.
So all you need to do is relax, enjoy dedicated time for you in clean and comfortable surroundings and know that everything else has been taken care of.
If you have ANY questions about any aspect of this – I am here to help. There is no question too silly.