Our Wellness Workplace Policy – Please take the time to read what you’ll need to know for your treatments.
Many of the extra precautions and policies I introduced to ensure that The Camomile Rooms remains the safe, comfortable haven it has always been remain in place.
Face masks are preferred while Covid infection rates remain high but are not mandatory.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!
- If you have any of the following symptoms: cold-like or flu symptoms, fever; new cough; body aches; feeling generally unwell; sore throat; digestive upset; loss of smell or taste, please DO NOT attend your appointment. And please be assured that I will be cancelling all appointments if I am unwell in any way.
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you are unwell in any way.
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you test positive for Covid19.
- You will be asked to give permission for your contact details to be passed onto the Test and Trace system if necessary. This will be in line with the GDPR laws.
- I reserve the right to refuse treatment if I feel either you or myself are at risk of illness.
- Cancellation fees will not be applicable when related in any way to Covid-19.
- If you are a new client,you will receive a short pre-treatment health questionnaire attached to your appointment reminder email 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Please complete and submit this before your appointment to allow your treatment to proceed as normal.
BOOKING YOUR TREATMENT
- Bookings can be made via email / Online consultations can be booked online here. You will not be able to pop in and make an appointment.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR TREATMENT
- I will greet you at the door wearing a face mask. I will only remove it if you are happy for me to do so, otherwise I will remain wearing it for the duration of your time within the centre.
You will be required to use hand sanitiser on arrival and upon leaving. There are also hand washing facilities and disposable paper towels available.
OTHER STEPS I AM TAKING TO ENSURE YOUR HEALTH AND MINE:
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all times in all rooms.
- I will wear clear face visors for anyone who is hearing-impaired so clear communication is maintained.
- Extra training in Covid-19 infection risk and hygiene recommendations have also been undertaken so you know you are in safe hands.
As a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, the Association of Reflexologists and the Complementary Therapists Association, I am also following all of their comprehensive guidance very closely.
These measures are in place to ensure your treatments are as calming and nurturing as always and you are secure in the knowledge that your safety, health and wellbeing is being supported and maintained to the highest standard.