Nicola Read ITEC (Dip), MAR, CThA, MARR.
Nicky is the founder of both The Camomile Rooms and its sister company, Nurture 4 Life.
Nicky is both highly qualified and very experienced in a wide range of holistic therapies, which she uses to promote and maintain positive health, and spent many years using her skills in hospice and palliative care. She is a friendly and approachable therapist, who works in a non-judgemental way and focuses on helping her clients to achieve what they wish from their treatments.
- Nicky specialises in reflexology, having been taught by many reflexology experts who are considered masters in their field, including;
- Suzanne Enzer, who’s known around the world for her teaching experience as a midwifery reflexologist, and considered the founding mother of maternity reflexology
- Barbara Scott from Seren Natural Fertility, founder of Reproflexology and the Association of Reproductive Reflexologists
- Lynne Booth, who developed (VRT) Vertical Reflex Therapy
- Tony Porter, the founder of ART (Advanced Reflexology Techniques)
- Hagar Basis, director of the Reflexology Academy and lead tutor in ART techniques
- Jan Williamson, who developed Precision Reflexology
- Sally Kay, the founder of Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage (RLD) and renowned for her work regarding the treatment of lymphoedema
- Sue Ricks, founder of Gentle Touch Reflexology and Reflexology for Babies and Children.
- Ziggie Bergman, founder of the highly regarded Bergman Method of Facial Reflexology.
Her advanced training and experience enable her to work safely and effectively with clients of all ages.
One thing most people don’t know about Nicky: She is a ‘Strictly superfan’ and spent several years learning how to dance.