A traditional therapeutic treatment that uses a variety of classic massage techniques to reduce tension and improve joint function and mobility.
Swedish massage is the most well-known type of massage and concentrates on easing muscular tension, improving circulation, flexibility and relaxing your entire body, as well as your mind.
It is involves both invigorating and stimulating massage techniques, as well as giving you a feeling of wellbeing.
Swedish massage may help with:
- Alleviating muscular tension
- Increasing joint flexibility
- Easing physical aches and pains
- Relaxing mind and body
- Giving you a feeling of wellbeing
- Increasing circulation of blood and lymph
- 45 minutes: £35
- 60 minutes: £45
- 90 minutes: £58