Lomi Lomi Massage
Lomi Lomi is an ancient form of healing massage derived from the island of Hawaii. This treatment entails very deep massage movements and stretches. These can be long, smooth and relaxing or more invigorating but always working to relieve the stresses of the body.
There is no ‘set routine’ with a Lomi Lomi treatment and as such, it is a very instinctive, intuitive and free-flowing massage with a combination of techniques suited specifically for you.
It can work on both a physical and energetic level and aims to relax and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit, enabling you to truly take time-out.
Lomi Lomi Massage is particularly recommended if you have:
- restricted movement (e.g. post operation)
- aches and pains
- sports injuries
- work-related tension
- stress, depression or insomnia.
It can help to:
- support your blood and lymphatic circulation
- increase your range of movement and flexibility, therefore improving your posture
- slow your heart-rate and lowers blood pressure
- release tension on a physical, emotional and mental level
- support you if you suffer with insomnia and stress-related issues.
- create a sense of well-being
- 60 minutes: £60