Hot Stone Reflexology
Hot stones can be incorporated into a reflexology treatment to further enhance the benefits of reflexology. It is estimated that one stroke of a hot stone is worth five of the hand and it is also believed to give deep and long-lasting effects.
The heat experienced during a treatment helps to relax the muscles in the feet, allowing deeper work into the reflex areas.
The effects and potential benefits of hot stones means that:
- The heat penetrates to a much deeper level, reaching around 7cm into the tissues. This brings about physiological changes as well as improving energy flow
- It helps improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- It promotes the release and elimination of toxins
- Boosts immunity and the lymphatic function
- Relieves tension in the connective tissues
- Reduces muscular tension which aids relaxation and repair
- Helps to bring about a balance of body and mind
70 minutes: £42