This is an holistic therapy that uses a range of techniques, including massage, stretches, movement and manipulation, to help you and your body on the road to recovery.
The aim of treatment is to positively affect your body’s nervous, circulatory and lymphatic systems.
To improve the structure of your body is to restore your body to a state of balance.
Osteopathy can relieve:
- General aches and pains
- Joint pain
- Restricted mobility and arthritis
- Hip, leg and pelvis problems
- Postural-related problems when caused by pregnancy, work or driving
- Sports and dance injuries.
It is also suitable for all ages, from newborns to the elderly.
Sessions can include cranial osteopathy to deliver a highly effective treatment for every client.
- Initial consultation and treatment: £45
- Follow-up appointment: £40
- 30-40 minute cranial osteopathy treatment for babies and toddlers: £38